Merik has officially embraced his role as big brother. When Leia is not there, Merik steps up to the plate and starts the problem-solving. It is so cute to see the solutions he comes up with to present to Malachi. They always find the most out-of-the box solutions. We are experimenting with Merik's hair to see how it works to have it grown out a little bit. We will see. It is also becoming quite the little gamer. What I have been loving is checking out and testing his new inventions. He finds the strangest things to create with whatever materials he can find. I am so glad that he created his "Monster Alarm and Trap" otherwise, I am sure we would be infested by now.
Leia started to learn how to cook about a year ago. She can now get everything together and make breakfast for her and the boys. I just sit back and watch, making sure that she stays safe. Even before I give her a safety tip, she says "I know Mom, I'm turning the handle in to make sure one of the boys don't come and knock it over. ".. or whatever. It makes me think of the Mamma Mia! song "Slipping through my fingers."

1 comments:
Yea, and Leia can make Won tons'... rock on.
Post a Comment