Leia has two kittens that are at the point where they no longer want to spend all night in the bathroom. They get really loud crying and banging each other around. So, we have started to let them roam around at night to see it that helps us sleep any better. We keep the kids' door closed to keep them out of there, but I have another solution. I sleep with a spray bottle of water, my friends. Yes, I squirt those little craps with water when they try to jump on my bed. I used to squirt them when they tried to enter my room, but then my nephew came to visit. He LOVES cats and I tried to be nice and allow the cats a place to run and hide. My niceties end with the edge of the bed though. So sleep well you cats.... and expect a face full of water if you try to sleep with me!
The Truth about cats and dogs... well just cats
Posted by
Elizabeth
on Sunday, August 2, 2009
So some people assume that because I am a vet's daughter I just LOVE animals. The truth is that I've been around more than my fare share of animals and, lets face it, large number of them are sick and grumpy. I have had gone through the series of rabies shots, now how many of you can say that? When it comes to horses, I've been rolled over, thrown, attempted trampling and bit. I've been chased down by cattle, multiple times, and had experiences jumping over fences to save my life and the lives of my children. So when it comes to animals, I love them, but at times I need my space. I fully expect to be able to spend my nights with NO animal hair in my nose.

0 comments:
Post a Comment