She really is my "Heavenly Flower" and yes, I did find out what her name means in Hawaiian. She really is too smart for my own good. The other day we were discussing things and she said:
"Mom you really need to understand that we were busy making pottery, going swimming, playing with Wicket, etc"
"Etcetera? Leia did you just use the word etcetera? When did you start using that?"
"Oh Mom."
She is such a great kid that loves animals and loved helping people. So far her future plans are still to be some kind of animal worker. We will see.

1 comments:
Get this:
When she was staying with me I had a job interview so she hung out with my friend Stacey's daughter Sidney. When she asked me how old Sidney was I told her, "15 I think"
Leia: Perfect! We're about the same age
Me: What, you're 9?!
Leia: Yes, but I really enjoy growing up.
Ok, yesterday I was talking to Sidney and she was telling me how much fun she has with "Elle" and I said yea, she's fun- she's just starting to figure out the whole sarcasm thing, *Sidney laughs*
Me: What?
Sid: It's funny you say that, because Leia told me, "Yea I'm pretty sarcastic and aunt lindsey...well she doesn't always get it"
that punk.
Post a Comment