Summer 2009

So many may be wondering what we've been up to this summer. We've been having fun! We've been trying to get to the beach a lot. I have no pictures because I've been enjoying playing in the sand rather than getting out the camera. You can just take my word for it. I'm sure I will get around to take some pictures soon. We have been taking shovels and digging holes so big that Malachi can lay down in them. It is really funny to see him try to play in his "pool" while Merik tries to fill it in. Meanwhile, Leia has found new ways to collect sea creatures to analyze. She has found several that I have never seen before.
We also have been spending a lot of time playing on the trampoline with water. Sometimes we throw bubbles in the mix just to keep things interesting. You can see Jacob behind Leia. He came down from Tennessee and was able to come spend time with us. We really are doing great! The move to Premont was unexpected, but has really been a blessing for us.

0 comments: