New Stories

Leia was at school the other day and the teacher was working with the kids to make sets of pilgrims. She was looking through the pile of completed pilgrims, found a female and continued to look for its partner stating, "I'm looking for a lonely male." My daughter replied, "Aren't we all!"

Merik has been having problems with something being alive under his bed. That "something" would be him! For about a month now, when I go to check on them I've been finding him sleeping under his bed. He was finally able to explain to me why this was. He said that he needed "more darkness because when I'm on my bed it has all the light coming to me, and with the floor I can really see no light." Good grief. lol He is so great.

Malachi is starting to learn to pee standing up. I stood by him the first time he used the toilet. A while later I walked by and found him swaying. I looked in, concerned that he was making a mess. Turns out the kid has great aim! I must confess, I wasn't expecting him to invent and master "the sprinkler" on the second try! I'm still counting my blessings that he has gotten better at offering his bathtub gifts. I'm still wondering, if he poops in the tub is he technically clean? I always rescrub him just to be sure.

0 comments: