I'm BACK Bay-bee!

It is official! Once again, we have internet. Now sure how long this wonderfulness will last, but lets take advantage of it while it does. Things are great here. LSAT scores on the 19th!

Leia is doing great. I now have started writing a supplemental curriculum for her so she will not distract the other kids when she is done with her work. The teachers are not sure how to keep up with her. She is really enjoying the new world of style that has been opened to her. She just never knew what all the right shoes could do for an outfit.

Merik is READING, and loving it. He also has officially started his video game phase. I must admit that I am not helping with that whole things because I LOVE to play with him :) I can really kick some StarWars Lego butt, and he is even better that I am! We have managed to grow his hair out. It hasn't been this long since he was two. It is a lot of fun to style it and try to get the cow licks to lay down.

Malachi has started to leave the terrible twos... I hope. Not that pouting and discovering the proper application isn't fun and entertaining... for everyone watching. I have managed to snap that boy into line. He is such a sweet kid... when he is not testing his boundaries haha. He loves playing with my hair and destroying stuff. Lots of variety for this kid.

Well, signing off for now. I hope to do better, but only the Internet service provider will tell.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

That was a little anti-climatic.

All that hype and only one post?